No Products in the Cart
Robust construction: three pre-filters, type BB10”, mounted on a frame, a membrane 1000 gpd and a large pump supporting the operation of the filtration system.
Depending on water quality, you can get up to 3800 litres of water per day. For better protection of the RO membrane, the device is equipped with two carbon filter cartridges (protection against chlorine, which can damage the membrane).
The device can be further equipped with a pressure tank for storing clean water – unlimited options of expanding and reconfiguration.
We can produce any reverse osmosis system – give us a call to get a configuration perfect for your specific needs.
Feed water temperature: 5 – 40°C
Min. water pressure: 1.5 atm
Max. water pressure: 6 atm
Max. water salinity: 2000 ppm
Max. size: height 60 cm, width 62 cm, depth 20 cm
Feed water connection: 3/4” male or 3/4” female – both versions available in the standard equipment set
Clean water connection: 1/4” – 5m of flexible hose included in set
Drain connection: 1/4” with drain clamp. 5m of flexible hose included in set.
Filter cartridges used in the system and replacement:
1. Polypropylene filter 5-micron GW-PS5-BB10 – recommended replacement depending on the quality of water: 1 – 3 months*
2. Block-type carbon filter GW0BL-BB10 – recommended replacement depending on the quality of water: 1 – 3 months*
3. Block-type carbon filter GW0BL-BB10 – recommended replacement depending on the quality of water: 1 – 3 months*
4. RO Membrane 1000 gpd – recommended replacement depending on the quality of water: every 3 years.
* depending on local conditions, raw water quality and pre-filtration methods used
Real, tested capacity of the system:
1.5 litre per minute
water temperature: 18°C
salinity 650 ppm
pressure: 4 atm
water hardness: 0°N
Advantages of the System:
Very easy to install – all you need to do is to connect it to water supply and plug it into a electric power supply.
Easy expansion for instant performance – you can also use these storage tanks for clean water:
Low Very low operating costs.
Immediate action – clean water immediately after installation.
Very easy to use and maintain.
Widely available, standard filter cartridges.
Filter wrench included ins set.