Filter cartridge filled with specialist filtration media, which lower the concentration of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulphide, at the same time eliminating the metallic taste and smell of water, and adjusting the pH level.
The cartridge is designed to be used for treatment of cold drinking and all-purpose water. It is equipped with a final filter, which prevents media particles from getting out of the cartridge.
The cartridge should not be used in case of microbial contamination of water, or on water from an unknown source. To prolong the longevity of the cartridge, it is recommended to install a string-wound or foam cartridge before this cartridge.
Advantages of the cartridge:
- Made in Poland
- Contains a mix of high-performance filtration media, that remove iron and manganese ions
- Eliminates rust stains on bathtubs and sinks
- Adjusts pH levels
- Prevents yellow stains forming on clothes during washing
- Lowers the concentration of iron and manganese
- Removes hydrogen sulphide
- Removes metallic taste and smell
- Equipped with a final filter, which prevents media particles from getting out of the cartridge
Height: 9 7/8'' (25 cm)
Diameter: 2 1/2'' (6.5 cm)
Operating temperature: 2-40°C
Recommended water flow: up to 6 L/min
Longevity: max 6 months / 16000 Litres (depending on the quality of water)
Free shipping on all orders over €100
Complimentary ground shipping within 2 to 3 business days
See the Shopping Policy for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times