The most advanced antibacterial PP spun cartridge on the market.
UST-M is currently the only company on the world which uses this advanced technology in water treatment.
To provide a totally safe antimicrobial protection, FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved substance was utilized.
In contrast with competitive products it does NOT contain nano-size materials and any other chemical additives, which may cause adverse effect on human health (inflammatory response, rash, etc.)
This cartridge has a gradient structure where fiber density increases towards the interior. Such multiple structure improves filtration quality. The process was additionally improved by UST-M engineers, what additionally increased cartridge longevity.
Due to the highest quality, this cartridge is able to remove sediments such as sand silt, rust and suspended solids down to 1 micron.
- The most innovative antibacterial technology on the market
- DOES NOT contain nano-size materials
- DOES NOT contain heavy metals
- Made with FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) approved materials
- Antibacterial agent does not migrate to the surrounding environment
- Antibacterial perormance confirmed in various independent laboratories according to ISO22196 and JIS Z 2801
- Three-layered structure provides gradient filtration. The cartridge is able to stop and retain more sediments, what increases its service life.
- External indcator informs cartridge replacement necessity. The appearance of a logo means that the cartridge has worn out.
- Minimal pressure drops and flow resistance enable operation at higher flow rates
- Manuactured in central Europe – Poland
- Highest quality guaranteed